[Photography] Back to Nature

February 09, 2016



So, we were discussed about where the places we want to take a pictures and there are some several ideas, but we choose for the best place and also the nearest one.

Here are some photos that taken in late 2014 taken by the photographer community, some of them are my friends and one of them are alumni from Indonesia University.
in Indonesia University there are garden which originally are the forest area and then they build university in there.a lot of people gathered in this place most of them are students from the Indonesia university itself and some of them are other people that lives in the area.


and this is my sister Sarah 


this is my sister Novia

if you are interested to take a photoshoot with them you can asked me to my email
fitrifebrina04@yahoo.co.id and I will give you their contacts :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar